* Discarding cards is part of the effect, not a cost.
* If Fabled Raven is no longer face-up on the field when its effect resolves you can still discard cards even though the Level cannot be increased.
* Discarding cards, increasing the Level, and increasing the ATK all happen at the same time.
* If Skill Drain is activated after Fabled Raven’s effect resolves, the effects of Fabled Raven will be negated and its Level and ATK will return to the original and will not go back to their increased values even if Skill Drain is destroyed later that turn.
Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
* The second part of this card’s effect targets 2 cards on the opponent’s side of the field. If the opponent chains a card to remove 1 of the 2 targets, the other targeted card is still destroyed.
* “Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World” must be Special Summoned to resolve the second part of his effect. If you cannot Summon him because you activated “Scapegoat” that turn, or your Monster Card Zones are full, then the second part of his effect does not resolve.
* If the Special Summon of “Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World” is negated with “Royal Oppression”, the second part of his effect does not resolve.
* If “Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World” is discarded by your opponent’s card effect, when his effect resolves, he is Special Summoned first, and then the second part of his effect resolves. So the opponent cannot activate “Bottomless Trap Hole” or “Torrential Tribute”; the timing is no longer correct. Also, you could not draw a card for the effect of “Card of Safe Return”.
* If monsters are targeted by “Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World”, the opponent can chain “My Body as a Shield”.
* If at least 1 Trap Card is targeted by “Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World”, then the opponent can chain “Fake Trap” and the targeted Trap Card(s) will not be destroyed.
* While “Necrovalley” is active on the field the following rules apply:
o No effect can take a card in the Graveyard and remove it from play. No exceptions!
o If a card in the Graveyard can add itself back to the hand or Deck, it DOES work.
o If a card’s effect tries to take another card in the Graveyard and put it back in the hand or Deck, it won’t work.
o If a monster in the Graveyard can Summon itself back to the field, it DOES work.
o If a card’s effect tries to Summon a different monster from the Graveyard, it won’t work.
o If a card targets something in the Graveyard, or looks at cards in the Graveyard, but doesn’t disturb their rest, it DOES work. (For example, a card that counts the number of monsters in the Graveyard.)
* “Necrovalley” negates costs and effects that require removing cards from the Graveyard. So “Necrovalley” WILL prevent a player from removing cards in the Graveyard from play to activate the effect of “Bazoo the Soul-Eater” or “Chaosrider Gustaph”. “Necrovalley” WILL prevent a player from removing cards in the Graveyard from play to Special Summon “Dark Necrofear” or “Black Luster Soldier – Envoy of the Beginning”. “Necrovalley” WILL negate card effects like “Big Burn”, “Gravedigger Ghoul”, “Disappear”, and “Soul Release”.
* “Necrovalley” will NOT negate effects that are activated when a card is sent TO the Graveyard or that activate IN the Graveyard or that count cards in the Graveyard. So it will NOT negate the effects of “Sangan”, “Witch of the Black Forest”, “Black Pendant”, “Giant Rat”, “Mystic Tomato”, “Kuriboh”, “Graceful Charity”, “Sinister Serpent”, “Marie the Fallen One”, “Buster Blader”, “Shadow Ghoul”, “Helpoemer”, “Sword of Deep-Seated”, “Vampire Lord”, “Coffin Seller”, and “Magical Thorn”.
* If “Necrovalley” is on the field, you can Special Summon “Gilasaurus” using its effect, but the effect that lets your opponent Special Summon is negated.
* If the effect of “Necrovalley” is negated by “Imperial Order”, then cards that require “Necrovalley” on the field, such as “Gravekeeper’s Assailant”, etc., can still apply their effects because “Necrovalley” is still on the field.
* If “Necrovalley” is active, neither player may activate “Book of Life”.
* If “Necrovalley” is active and you Special Summon the Spell Card “Gravekeeper’s Servant” with “Magical Hats”, its ATK and DEF will be 500.
* Sending the top card of your Deck is part of the effect that Summons this card. It is not a cost.
* If Glow-Up Bulb is not in your Graveyard when its effect resolves, you still send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard but you don’t Special Summon.
* If you have no cards in your Deck when this effect resolves, you do not Special Summon.